Contemporary Urban Lifestyle Apartments
Significant expenditure has gone into refurbishing the properties from 2013 to 2015. Quality specification includes oak wood effect flooring throughout, oak finished internal doors, double glazed UPVC lockable windows and French doors where applicable, communal TV booster system and points in both the lounge and main bedroom, and satin chrome door furniture and accessories.
Each apartment has a balcony or garden. Vista House has two unique features which distinguish it from other apartment blocks. One is an attractive, fully lit roof garden for the exclusive use of the residents of three of the first floor apartments. In addition, the roof level provides a large, furnished outdoor area for all residents – perfect for a summer barbeque!
- Communal fire alarm with automatically opening smoke ventilation system
- Sensor light control to communal areas
- Oak finish entry door with five lever locking system
- Video door entry system with dedicated handset
- Newly-installed sixteen camera IP recording CCTV system
- Mains fed pressured hot and cold water system with hot water storage and immersion heater
- Thermostatically controlled electric heating
- Twenty completely free parking spaces
- Five secure storage spaces for tenants’ bicycles
- Individual apartments and building refurbished at significant expense during 2013-2015
- Omega kitchen units with neutral oak finish
- Bosch black ceramic hob and brushed steel oven
- Stainless steel, chimney style extractor hood
- Bosch washing machine
- Contemporary Italian floor and wall tiling, including bath side panel
- White sanitary-ware with back-to-wall concealed cisterns and Italian designed chrome taps
Layouts of Apartments
As the building was recently designed and constructed, all apartments are laid out in consideration of the needs of modern, professional tenants.
Click here to see large versions of these floor plans in a new window
Apartments on First, Second and Third Floors of Vista House
The first, second and third floors are almost identical and so you can see them presented in one set of plans below. The only key difference between the three floors is the first floor has a large garden (in green colour in the plans below) which three apartments have doors opening out to, whereas the equivalent apartments on the second and third floors have balconies instead as there isn’t a garden on those floors.
Top Floor of Vista House
The plans below depict apartments 25 and 26. These are next to the huge roof garden area. It is available for all tenants and their guests to enjoy – perfect for a summer BBQ!
Click here to view an architectural 2D floor plan depicting the layouts of the first, second and third floors of the building. PDF file.
Click here to download the architectural floor plan for the fourth floor. It shows apartments 25 and 26, and the huge roof garden area which all tenants and their guests can enjoy.